Lessons In This Course
- What is a Back link Profile and Why Does Google Care?
- Link Basics
- Page Rank
- Anchor Text
- Title Tags
- Alt Tags
- Contextual Links
- NoFollow Links
- DoFollow Links
- Transactional Links
- Navigational Links
- Warnings! The Dangers of Linkbuilding
- Google's Rules for Links
- What Should A Backlink Profile Look Like
- Will This Link Drive Traffic To Your Site?
- What Does Google Want To See In A Backlink Profile?
- How To Evaluate Link Partners
- Different Types of Links
- Onsite Links
- Blogs And Microsites You Control
- Guest Posting
- Editorial Links
- Comment Links
- News Articles
- Presentations and Multimedia Document Syndication
- Q&A Sites
- Reciprocal Links
- Shopping Product Links
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Profiles
- Syndicated Press Releases and Articles
- Wiki Links
- Smart Strategies For Getting Links
- Set Up A Network of Profiles For Link Building
- Download Link Building Foundation Workbook
- Top Social Networks
- Health and Fitness
- How To / DIY
- Personal Identity
- Presentations and MultiMedia
- Question and Answer
- Real Estate
- Tech, Web Development and Engineering
- Video Games
- Wiki Sites
- Find Websites Directly Related To Your Niche For Content Submission
- Link Bait
- Create Original Content and Promote It
- Build Relationships with Key Influencers
- Do Something Newsworthy
- Make It Easy To Link To You
- Don't Be Shy, Ask Everyone To Link To You!
- Create Trade Articles and Scholarly Articles
- Create How To Articles and Videos
- FAQ Sections and Q&A Forums
- Glossary of Niche Terms
- Industry Lists and Resource Pages
- Quizzes, Tests and Surveys
- Replicate Your Competitors Backlink Profiles
- Gathering Contact Information For Potential Link Partners
- How To Be Effective With Outreach
- Turbo Boost and Super Charge Your Links! - Tiered Linking
A Game Where The Rules Change, But Good Strategies Don’t.
Do you want to higher Google rankings and more traffic to your website?
Do you want to know what is likely the most impactful difference between your website and sites that are outranking you in Google?
The answer is and always has been links!
Content, user experience and onsite SEO all play a big role, but about 40% of Google’s ranking algorithm is focused on the links pointing to your site. A highly optimized site can get those top rankings with less links… but you’ve still got to have a solid backlink profile if you are going to compete.
If you want to dominate your niche with top Google rankings and capture more traffic than you ever dreamed possible, then you need to hire an expert link builder, or become one. This course is going to teach you everything you need to know to become one… or at least be able to intelligently hire and manage one.
In this course you will learn everything that you need to know to build links, solidify top Google rankings and to experience a referral traffic EXPLOSION!!!
What you will learn in this course:
- Everything about what web links are, why they matter and how to benefit from them
- How to avoid Google penalties related to link building
- How to optimize links for maximum benefit, the safe way
- Every different type of link and why they all matter
- How to build a very solid link foundation that will help you grow
- How to create and promote "link bait" content that will naturally and organically grow your backlinks
- How to replicate the backlink profile of your competitors
- How to find evaluate potential link partners, find their contact information and get them linking to you
- How to use Tiered Linking to Super Charge your links and dominate your niche
This isn’t rocket science… Anyone can do this… But, this isn’t the type of thing that you want to learn through trail and error. In this course you will stand on the shoulders of giants that have already done all of the hard work for you. These strategies are tested and proven. This advice is sound. This is the road to success.
Get ready to win the link building game! Let’s go!
- To get started, sign-up now to gain access to all of the materials offered throughout The SEO Effect.
- Jump into Lesson #1: